joi, 28 septembrie 2017

Autumn clothes

Good morning                                                             rosegal logo
Today … it’s nice outside, it’s out the sun! He does not have the power to warm us, but he can still make his appearance. Even if the sun does not have the power to give us the heat, that does not mean we’re not enjoying the copper fall that came too early.
So … with the coming of autumn we have to change the wardrobe. We already have the summer clothes aside because they do not have what they are looking for in our closet.
I’m here because I want to make some shopping online from the ROSEGAL website, and I want to ask you a few opinions or why I will not give you some ideas for shopping.
On this site you find a lot of products, which are more beautiful, more appealing and it is very difficult for you to decide on a product.
But …… I hardly got to decide and I’m still not sure if they will stay until the end.
As I say, you can decide, but …. I chose a few!
So I will show you what choices I made, and even give me some ideas.
A blouse that I like very much, I like both the model and the color. For the price I can tell you that it is very small, only $ 7.99. It’s all, but you have the clothes you like.
   
So … I really can not help but …. even if I put up a modeling model … I can not help but to show you a beautiful blouse with a nice color but … the price as Do you think? ….. unbelievable just $ 4.99. A super wow !!!
I also enjoyed these cut jeans. Even if it is not summer again, it can still be worn !!!
 

I’m a black colorist and it was impossible not to choose something in that color. And … I found a very cute and cute sweater for the fall!

Outfit Semi Sheer Cable Knit Hollow Out Sweater BLACK MChic Semi Sheer Cable Knit Hollow Out Sweater WHITE XL
What about my choices?
Okay …. I hardly managed to decide on them … being a lot of products that most beautiful I did not even know what to take. We added in the cart one, we were putting another one … and so on. Pan at a time when I said … ready! … I have to decide somehow that I grab the morning!
And you can choose your right and beautiful clothes at super low prices !!!
Where?
Only here ! On www.rosegal.com !!!
I wish you … nice shopping!

Buna dimineata !                                                                             rosegal logo
Azi …este frumos afara , a iesit un pic soarele ! Nu mai are el puterea de a ne incalzii dar inca isi poate face aparitia .
Chiar daca soarele nu mai are puterea necesara pt a ne da caldura ,asta nu inseamna ca nu ne bucuram si de toamna aramie care si- facut  aparitia prea devreme .
Asa ca…..odata cu venirea toamnei trebui sa ne schimbam si garderoba .Hainele de vara deja le dam deoparte pentru ca nu mai au ce cauta in dulapul nostru .
Sunt aici pentru ca vreau sa imi fac cateva cumparaturi online de pe site-ul ROSEGAL . Vreau sa va cer cateva pareri …… sau de ce nu sa va dau si voua cateva idei pentru cumparaturi .
Pe acest site gasesti foarte multe produse , care mai de care mai frumoase , mai aratoase si iti este foarte greu sa te decizi asupra unui produs.
Dar……cu greu am ajuns sa ma pot decide si inca nu sunt sigura daca vor ramane pana la final .
Cum va spuneam cu greu te poti decide , dar….am ales cateva !
Asa ca va voi aratasi voua ce alegeri am facut , ba chiar imi puteti da si cateva idei .
O bluza care imi place foarte mult, imi place atat modelul cat si culoare . De pret ce sa va mai spun ca est efoarte mic , doar 7.99$ . O nimica toata, dar ai hainele care iti plac .
Deci …chiar nu ma pot abtine , ….chiar daca am pus mai susu un modela semanator …nu ma pot abtine sa nu va arat inca o bluza superba , cu o culoare draguta dar ….pretul cum credeti ?…..de necrezut doar 4.99$ . Un pret super wow !!!
Mi-au placut foarte mult si acesti blugi taiati . Chiar daca nu mai este vara , inca se mai pot purta !!!
Sunt adepta culorii negru si era imposibil sa nu aleg si ceva pe aceasta culoare. Si …am gasit un pulover foarte dragut si potrivit pentru toamna !
Ce ziceti de alegerile mele?
Bine….cu greu am reusit sa ma decid asupra lor …fiind foarte multe produse care mai de care mai frumoase nici nu stiam ce sa iau. Adaugam in cos una , puneam alta ….si tot asa .Pan la un moment cand am zis …gata! … trebui sa ma decid cumva ca ma apuca dimineata !
Si tu poti alege hainele tale potrivite si foarte frumoase la preturi super mici !!!
Unde?
Doar …aici ! Pe  www.rosegal.com !!!
Va doresc …cumparaturi placute !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

COMANDA NOUA PE SHEIN.COM

Good evening to all!           I haven't written in a while and I thought it would be time to come back again. Today I placed a new orde...