sâmbătă, 13 mai 2023

COMANDA NOUA PE SHEIN.COM

Good evening to all!
          I haven't written in a while and I thought it would be time to come back again.
Today I placed a new order on SHEIN.COM
           It wasn't a really big order, I only have 60 euros left to pay, but I bought a lot of products, which I want to show you too.
        The products are very cheap and I also had free shipping plus a 15% discount for my order.



I ordered around 17 products;

I ordered a super purse MIRROR that cost only 2.50 euros


Another very cheap and quite popular product was this set of 3 lip PENCILS.
This set cost only 5.99 euros


I also ordered this liquid contour from the SHEGLAM range and I paid only 4.49 euros.


My next product was this pair of PANTS, which I had been looking for for a long time and I found it on Shein.com for only 17 euros.




And if I still ordered white pants, I said to look for some Black ones as well.
I found these wide pants for only 11 euros.

When you look at the shein.com website, you really can't stop adding products to your basket. So I added this concealer Brush for just 1 euro.



And since the brush must be protected from dust, I thought it would be good to order a holder to protect the brushes. I found a beautiful and Transparent one for only 5.25 euros.


When you are on the website, you add and keep adding products to the basket. That's what I did today, I didn't know what to add. It was as if I needed one and the other and I kept adding. So, I added another brush, now
  one for ,Foundation because I found it for only 1.75 euros.




After a good few minutes of break, I entered the website again and started browsing again page by page. I added some very cheap products to the basket.

A set of Tips for only 2.75 euros

A Pair of headphones for only 3.25 euros

A new set of 8 Brushes for only 4.75 euros.

A set of 20 Eyelash brushes for only 1.25 euros.



I also found a set of 2 makeup  Puffsfor only 0.75 euros and I said that it must be in my shopping basket.

I kept looking through the physical stores in the city for an auxiliary Cable to connect the phone to the car, I found it but not with the plug I wanted. And I found it on shein with a super low price of only 2.25 euros.
A pair of heart-shaped plastic glasses for the Party for only 2.25 euros.

A set of 3 silicone LIP brushes for only 1.50 euros.

And the last product in this order, a set of two very thin brushes, one for Eyeliner and the other for eyebrows for only 0.75 euros.


This was my order today from shein.com worth 60 euros. I will come back with a new article when I receive the order to show you what I received.
If you also want to buy wonderful products at great prices, enter HERE and benefit from many discounts and free shipping.

Un comentariu:

COMANDA NOUA PE SHEIN.COM

Good evening to all!           I haven't written in a while and I thought it would be time to come back again. Today I placed a new orde...